Meetup

Trevor Morse

Nov 30, 2009, 12:16:39 PM11/30/09
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in getting together for a drink
or two sometime in the next little bit? Ideally I would like to start
having regular meetings, with specific topics or presentations.
However for this first meeting I was thinking we could just discuss
what we'd all like to get out of the meetings and maybe schedule
something for the next one.

If we can get a few of these lined up on a regular basis(monthly
maybe?) I may even be able to get some sponsorships for drinks and/or
books for door prizes, etc. On that note, if you or your employer may
interested in donating anything(books, drinks, space with a projector,
etc) please let me know!

So who's in?

If you could respond with your interest/availability that would be
great!

Cheers,

Trevor

Brandon Kolybaba

Nov 30, 2009, 1:23:49 PM11/30/09
to halifax-ns-php-...@googlegroups.com
It's a bit out of the way in Bayers lake but you are welcome to hold it here at our office --> 77 Chain Lake Dr - The Sports Direct / amirix building across from "The Court Yard" Wh have a boardroom with capacity for 15-20 and an overhead projector.

George Anderson

Nov 30, 2009, 1:36:37 PM11/30/09
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
I would definitely be interested. Anytime in the evenings 7 and on or
the weekends. Would probably be best if we could decide on a central
location or see where most people are coming from. I'm currently in
Dartmouth, so something within Dartmouth or Halifax Downtown would be
fine for me.

David Cao

Dec 1, 2009, 8:17:19 AM12/1/09
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
I will come. cheers, -David

Jonathan

Dec 3, 2009, 8:41:18 PM12/3/09
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group

I'm there. Somewhere in downtown Halifax is preferable tho.

Trevor Morse

Dec 6, 2009, 9:05:36 PM12/6/09
to halifax-ns-php-...@googlegroups.com
How does Thursday night next week(Dec 17) sound for everyone? I'm
thinking we could just pick a bar/restaraunt downtown and meet there
around 7. Let me know what you think!

On 12/3/09, Jonathan <jjmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm there. Somewhere in downtown Halifax is preferable tho.
>
> --

Sent from my mobile device

David Cao

Dec 17, 2009, 10:15:54 AM12/17/09
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
Decided any place to meet yet?

On Dec 6, 10:05 pm, Trevor Morse <trevor.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How does Thursday night next week(Dec 17) sound for everyone? I'm
> thinking we could just pick a bar/restaraunt downtown and meet there
> around 7. Let me know what you think!

Trevor Morse

Dec 17, 2009, 10:58:02 AM12/17/09
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
Hey David,

I haven't heard from anyone but you about attending, so I think we
will call it off for this month. I will send another email out about
it in the new year when things have calmed down from the holidays :-)

Cheers,

Trevor

Trevor Morse

Jan 8, 2010, 9:38:33 AM1/8/10
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
Hi Everyone,

Now that the holidays are over and we are all back in the swing of
things, who is interested in getting together? Same agenda as before,
I am thinking this first meeting will just be introductions and
planning some specific things for the next.

Next Wednesday evening(Jan. 13) is probably the best for me, how does
that sound for everyone else?

I am thinking we should do it somewhere down town to keep it central
for everyone. Any suggestions on a place?

Cheers,

Trevor

Ross Campbell

Jan 8, 2010, 3:24:25 PM1/8/10
to halifax-ns-php-...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday works for me... :)

Regards,

Ross

--
Ross Campbell
Software Developer

Trevor Morse

Jan 12, 2010, 9:05:37 AM1/12/10
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
How does the Economy Shoe Shop around 7ish on Wednesday sound for
everyone?

Let me know,

Trevor

Trevor Morse

Jan 13, 2010, 11:13:41 AM1/13/10
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
Hi Everyone,

It has been confirmed. We will be meeting tonight at the Economy Shoe
Shop(http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=1663+Argyle
+Street,+Halifax,+NS+B3J+2B5,+Canada&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1663+Argyle+St,
+Halifax,+Halifax+County,+Nova+Scotia,+Canada&t=h&z=16) at 7ish.

Shouldn't be hard to spot us if you do not know anyone, but I will be
wearing my PHP Ninja shirt for good measure :-)

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Trevor

Brandon Kolybaba

Jan 13, 2010, 3:40:13 PM1/13/10
to halifax-ns-php-...@googlegroups.com
See you there !

Thanks,
Brandon Kolybaba
Norex.ca
211 Horseshoe Lake Dr., Halifax, NS Canada B3S 0B9
Office Phone: 902.444.3335
Direct Line: 902.442.4064
Cell: 902.880.7335
Fax: 902.446.7043