LAMP / Javascript Developer in Wolfville

已查看 38 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Michael Caplan

未读,
2012年8月29日 14:14:372012/8/29
收件人 halifax-ns-php-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm looking to recruit a LAMP and Javascript developer for an onsite position located in Wolfville, NS. You will find the job posting below with instructions to apply. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Mike

Henry Schein has an impressive story of success as the world’s largest provider of products and services to office-based healthcare practitioners in the dental, medical and veterinary professions. For over 80 years, we have focused on delivering value to our customers. We are a Fortune 500 company and were recently recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.

Labnet Dental Lab Systems, a division of Henry Schein Practice Solutions, offers the most comprehensive and powerful dental lab management software with solutions suited for labs of all sizes and budgets. Whether a lab is a multisite corporation or a one-technician lab, Labnet can provide a solution that will fit our customers’ needs. Labnet gives greater control over information that is vital to the operation of the business.

Web Developer (Intermediate / Senior)
Wolfville, Nova Scotia

We are currently seeking a dynamic, driven and self motivated professional with superior technical abilities to join our team as a Web Developer. This position will focus on building our web-based products and providing innovative technologies to our customers in the dental industry. Working with a small development team, together you will build digital networks, connecting laboratories, dental practices and a wide range of digital dental technologies in order to grow our development department and increase our customer base.

Responsibilities

- Work with team lead to review/analyze software requirements and functional specifications and create implementation plans
- Write, document, and maintain both server side and client side code
- Perform functional and regression testing, both manually and using automation tools, in multiple environments
- Validate and troubleshoot technical issues, both within the application code and outside of it
- Work with the support team and customers to address product support issues

Requirements

- Fluency in the following languages: PHP5, JavaScript, SQL, HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar experience in software development
- Strong planning and time management skills; experienced in delivering projects from start to finish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid troubleshooting and analysis skills with attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment

Our Labnet office is located in the beautiful university town of Wolfville, NS; a popular destination spot for its scenery, local foods and wines. As a Team Schein Member, you will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, combined with a great culture of teamwork, support and a track record of success.

If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join Team Schein, you are invited to submit your cover letter and resume online to www.henryschein.com/careers or email hr at henryschein dot ca and quote job # 05833

Andy Patel

未读,
2014年7月18日 06:31:242014/7/18
收件人 halifax-ns-php-...@googlegroups.com