fll team 90 payload building instructions

Joshua Levy

Jul 14, 2008, 9:05:07 PM7/14/08
to hale-...@googlegroups.com
Pooja,

I just uploaded the pictures in a zip file. the file is called
fll90_payload building instructions.zip

-joshua

David Levy

Jul 14, 2008, 9:41:49 PM7/14/08
to hale-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Joshua!

Pooja,
Download Joshua's zip file from the files section of the HALE_TEAMS
Google Group. The file contains all the pictures that were taken at
the last meeting. You can include these pictures along with your
notes in a Word document. Please try and place each picture next to
the relevant step in your instructions.

When you are done, please upload the Word doc to the HALE Team Group's
file section. We'll review the instructions at the next meeting.

Thanks,
Coach Levy

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pooja

Jul 22, 2008, 3:39:14 PM7/22/08
to HALE TEAMS
My name is Pooja and I am 11 years old. I have just uploaded a pdf
file
that has pictures and descriptions of all the parts and pieces of FLL
team
90's payload. The file is called FLL_ Team_90_HALE_Payload.pdf

On Jul 15, 9:30 pm, Pooja <rshy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm done. It's uploaded on files.
>
> On Jul 14, 10:48 pm, "Rathna Kandasamy" <rshy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm working on the photos. I'll finish it soon. I uploaded the directions on
> > files. I think it needs to be edited.

David Levy

Jul 22, 2008, 3:44:49 PM7/22/08
to hale-...@googlegroups.com

Looking good Pooja! For anyone else interested, the link to the file is
listed here: http://groups.google.com/group/hale-teams/files?&sort=date

Coach Levy

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:39:14 -0700 (PDT), Pooja wrote