Hakyll doesn't render/compile any of my markdown files

Madhav Shekhar Sharma

Jan 13, 2023, 10:01:36 AM1/13/23
to hakyll
Hi group
I recently decided to shift my website to Hakyll and put together all markdown files I'd previously curated into a blog. However, as soon as I replace the default `about.rst` to `about.markdown`, I can't seem to get anything rendered. site rebuild doesn't even detect that the file is there (it does however output updating about.rst)

I can't seem to figure out what is this issue ? Either with pandoc or hakyll

Any help would be appreciated!

Kyle Marek-Spartz

Feb 6, 2023, 9:56:48 PM2/6/23
to hak...@googlegroups.com
You likely need to change the paths that Hakyll is looking at.