Stack exec build fail

Sebastian

Aug 14, 2020, 8:54:37 AM8/14/20
to hakyll
Hi everyone,

Trying to set up a local copy of gwern.net to play around with. I have worked off of shawwn's fork of the site and was able to build the site on my Windows PC after switching from cabal to stack.

 When I go to run stack exec Main build however, I get this error message:

[ERROR] Hakyll.Core.Compiler.Require.load: static\templates\default.html (snapshot _final) was not found in the cache, the cache might be corrupted or the item you are referring to might not exist .

I've googled this thoroughly but haven't been able to understand where the error is and how to correct it. Any ideas of why this is happening and how to solve it? Full screenshot attached. Thank you.
Annotation 2020-08-01 141108.png

Nick Boultbee

Aug 14, 2020, 8:57:10 AM8/14/20
to hak...@googlegroups.com