need information

Stéphane Tsague Wamba

Nov 2, 2022, 5:30:43 AM11/2/22
to hakyll
Hello. Just a quick note... Looks like you produced documentation only compatible with linux operating systems. How about people like me who are new to haskell and who use windows? Thanks in advance!

Francesco Ariis

Nov 2, 2022, 5:47:22 AM11/2/22
to hak...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stéphane,
I am not the developer, but here are my 2c:
- hakyll can work on windows, but yeah most users are on Linux and other
Unixes, so you will find less documentation.
Ask on this list and/or in the IRC channel and you will get help!
- _personally_ I believe Hakyll is a very very good static site generator,
but I wouldn’t suggest it to someone who doesn’t know Haskell.

Alexander Batischev

Nov 4, 2022, 9:32:11 AM11/4/22
to hak...@googlegroups.com