San Francisco?

Marianne

Feb 28, 2012, 3:51:02 PM2/28/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Anyone down for a San Francisco pinup?

I'm thinking beer bary lowkey place.

I was thinking here: http://www.2sistersbarandbooks.com/

Never been but it sounds kinda perfect.

Claire

Feb 28, 2012, 4:32:38 PM2/28/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I'm down!

Marissa

Feb 28, 2012, 5:33:04 PM2/28/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I'm in!

Emmeli

Feb 28, 2012, 9:51:15 PM2/28/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
sounds good! never heard of the place but it looks neat

Katherine

Mar 1, 2012, 12:59:16 PM3/1/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I'm there! When?

On Feb 28, 12:51 pm, Marianne <pinkpue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone down for aSanFranciscopinup?

marie (no way)

Mar 2, 2012, 5:16:18 PM3/2/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
This place looks cool, although a little small maybe. I'm down.

Z Roller

Mar 2, 2012, 8:51:41 PM3/2/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
i've never commented or been to one of these, but i love the hairpin
and want to meet some cool people in sf!

Kristin Kahlich

Mar 5, 2012, 1:34:28 AM3/5/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to join!

Meg & Jamie Jamieson

Mar 6, 2012, 2:09:07 PM3/6/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I've neer been to one either, I'd love to come.

Meg & Jamie Jamieson

Mar 6, 2012, 2:09:39 PM3/6/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Yes, sounds perfect.

Elisabet M

Mar 7, 2012, 8:21:36 PM3/7/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I went there a couple weeks ago! It is smallish but it was fun. It
used to be Mad Magda's Teahouse some time ago.

Bridget

Mar 8, 2012, 9:49:14 PM3/8/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
In! Is there a date set yet?

Rebecca

Mar 13, 2012, 1:01:29 PM3/13/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Hi! Did this already happen? I wanna come...

Katherine

Mar 15, 2012, 5:44:15 PM3/15/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Let's set a date before we develop a collective beer deficiency. How's about 7pm on Wednesday, April 4?

All the ladies in the house say yeeeaaahh!

Kristin Kahlich

Mar 15, 2012, 6:21:34 PM3/15/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Yeaaaaaahh!

Arianna Cortesi

Mar 16, 2012, 3:18:01 PM3/16/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
oh man I'd love to!

miss lujo

Mar 18, 2012, 3:20:16 PM3/18/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Coming!

On Mar 16, 12:18 pm, Arianna Cortesi <arianna.cort...@gmail.com>

claires...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2012, 11:21:57 PM3/18/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

Cuff

Mar 22, 2012, 5:51:58 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Not sure if you guys knew but there is a SF Hairpinners facebook group
that some of us have been using to schedule pinups, etc:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/sfhairpinners/

Come one come all, and announce this event there so you get more great
Pinning ladies!

Katherine

Mar 22, 2012, 5:54:05 PM3/22/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Cuff, but I'm not on Facebook and don't want to be. Can you share the info here?

Rachel Brill

Mar 22, 2012, 6:17:43 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups

Ooooh yes yes yes!

Now I just have to figure out where this is, whee!

On Mar 15, 3:21 pm, Kristin Kahlich <kiwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeaaaaaahh!
>

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Katherine <k.gilhoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Let's set a date before we develop a collective beer deficiency. How's
> > about 7pm on Wednesday, April 4?
>
> > All the ladies in the house say yeeeaaahh!
>
> > On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:51:02 PM UTC-8, Marianne wrote:
>
> >> Anyone down for a San Francisco pinup?
>
> >> I'm thinking beer bary lowkey place.
>
> >> I was thinking here:http://www.**2sistersbarandbooks.com/<http://www.2sistersbarandbooks.com/>

Sarah

Mar 22, 2012, 7:40:03 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
That place is a block from my house and I keep meaning to check it
out. It is suuuper cute and has a lovely low key crowd bubbling at all
times.

Claire

Mar 22, 2012, 8:51:42 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I'm in!

yahtzii

Mar 22, 2012, 9:22:12 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Hi SF 'Pinners!

We officially have one 'Pinup scheduled next Friday, March 31st, at
the Castro Theater to do the Wizard of Oz Sing-Along. Since we can't
sing on an empty stomach, let's meet at Super Duper for burgers at
6:00. Sing-Alongs are really popular so be ready for a long line and
swing by and get your ticket in advance if you can!

Also, drinks at Two Sisters Bar and Books on Wednesday, April 4, at 7
PM.

You can find the SF Pinup group on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/sfhairpinners/

And feel free to email me if you have any questions!

EWren

Mar 23, 2012, 5:48:14 PM3/23/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Bar and Books is great! Kind of small but great. I'll be working
that night a few doors down at Suppenkuche, unfortunately.

Qatherine

Apr 3, 2012, 7:18:18 PM4/3/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow! 7pm!

I am going to try to remember to bring some name stickers and a sharpie for everyone but I might fuck up and not. So there?

Becca

Apr 4, 2012, 5:03:24 PM4/4/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!