DC Pinup!

Siri

Mar 19, 2013, 10:30:49 AM3/19/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi DC Pinners, we've scheduled the next Pinup via the Facebook group for the 29th--we've got a poll up now deciding between Poste, DC Reynolds, and Dodge City, so if you have a strong opinion vote now! I'll send another reminder/update next week with final details.

And if you're not in the Facebook group and want to be let me know and I can invite you :)

emla

Mar 21, 2013, 11:31:43 PM3/21/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi -- I'm not on Facebook. Can someone please post the final details here on Google Groups once they've been voted on? Thank you!

Siri

Mar 25, 2013, 11:26:31 AM3/25/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Final details: DC Pinup on Friday the 29th starting at 6 at DC Reynolds in Petworth. Looking forward to meeting you! I called the bar and they've got my name/I'll be there at 6, so ask for Siri if you don't want to go up to everyone asking if they're from the Hairpin :)

emla

Mar 28, 2013, 10:28:29 AM3/28/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Siri, thank you! My friend's in town for the weekend so we will try to make it. If not, please cross post details for future meetups. I keep missing them!! I really appreciate it.

Siri

Mar 28, 2013, 11:25:46 AM3/28/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
DC Pinup Friday, March 29, 6 PM at DC Reynolds in Petworth!

Just wanted to remind everyone that we're having our DC Pinup tomorrow (Friday), at DC Reynolds in Petworth! Hope to see you lots of you there! I'll be arriving at 6 and they have my name down for the reservation, so you can ask for Siri if you can't find us.

(Hope you and your friend can make it, emla!)

Jacuzzi

Apr 16, 2013, 3:29:39 PM4/16/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com

Hi! I'm super late to this but would love to be added to the Facebook group if possible.

line...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2013, 5:08:50 PM4/19/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Also super late to this and would love to be added to the fb group too please!

Thanks!

Siri

Apr 20, 2013, 9:36:30 AM4/20/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jacqueline, I just invited you to the DC pinup group, and the book club as well if you're interested! I'll make a new google group post to announce our next pinup on May 17th, hope you can make it!

-Siri

Emily Silber

Nov 6, 2013, 12:59:35 PM11/6/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Siri--I am interested in being a part of the DC Hairpin FB group. I was in the Baltimore Hairpin meet up until I moved down here in August. I would love to meet some pinners down here!

Thanks,

Emily

olivia.s...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2013, 7:05:22 PM11/22/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I just moved to town and I'd also like to be part of the group!

bgayl...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2013, 11:22:03 PM12/1/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to join this group and the facebook group also.  Could someone help me with this?

rachel...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2014, 12:55:40 PM7/16/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
I'd love to arrange another meet up for the DC Pinners - are others interested? And is there still a Facebook group? (I just started contributing to the site in April, so I'm relatively new to all this) If someone could catch me up to speed, that would be delightful!

xo
Rachel

Alison Cody

Jul 16, 2014, 3:55:13 PM7/16/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, rachel...@gmail.com
I would come to a DC 'pinup! I have no idea about the Facebook group though, I am definitely not on it.

madelei...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2014, 12:57:38 PM12/2/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Is this still a thing?

Can this still be a thing?

I would so love to meet some of you wonderful people :)

Wan

Dec 19, 2014, 10:30:20 AM12/19/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, madelei...@gmail.com
Bueller, bueller, bueller....?

Anyone want to get coffee in January? Or start knitting or crocheting? I would love to meet some new, cool, ladies!

-Wan

azez...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2014, 5:36:54 PM12/21/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com

بتاريخ الثلاثاء، 19 مارس، 2013 UTC+3 5:30:49 م، كتب Siri:
Hi DC Pinners, we've scheduled the next Pinup via the Facebook group for the 29th--we've got a poll up now deciding between Poste, DC Reynolds, and Dodge City, so if you have a strong opinion vote now! I'll send another reminder/update next week with final details.

And if you're not in the Facebook group and want to be let me know and I can invite you :)

Rachel Vorona Cote

Dec 21, 2014, 5:43:03 PM12/21/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I won't be in town on the 29th, but would love to be part of the Facebook group!

madelei...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2014, 9:52:01 AM12/22/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, madelei...@gmail.com
Totally down for coffee and potential fiber crafts.

Yeah I think January is a good way to go, avoid holiday traveling and whatnot.

madelei...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2014, 9:52:46 AM12/22/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'd love an FB invite :)

Wan Lee

Dec 28, 2014, 10:57:37 AM12/28/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Great! I would also like a FB invite! Can someone invite me to the group? My profile is under Wan Lee www.facebook.com/wan.lee

Alison Cody

Dec 28, 2014, 7:08:27 PM12/28/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to be added to the FB group as well. I think I found it and I put in a join request. :)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

clean...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2015, 8:05:30 AM2/8/15