DALLAS!!! March-April

Stephanie Ho

Mar 22, 2012, 5:19:24 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Please dear god tell me someone else lives here.

Also, since it is almost impossible to keep track of things here I am
gong to start an EMAIL CHAIN so we actually plan things and get
drinks, cool? Cool cool cool cool.

For the record I live in Addison, but I work in Irving and I am
willing to travel to do cool stuffs with cool ladies (like a drive in
movie!)

Johanne

Mar 22, 2012, 6:20:50 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I live in Denton but work in Dallas and would be thrilled to meet
other nice people. Count me in!

calamitous angel

Mar 22, 2012, 7:50:50 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I'm halfway between Dallas and Austin, so for the right event or with
the right timing, I am happy to make the trek to either city. I went
to the Austin 'Pinners' Crafternoon back in the fall and it was
terrific fun.

Amanda Brown

Mar 22, 2012, 8:01:29 PM3/22/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I'm moving to Dallas next week - I'd love to meet some 'pinners! I'll
be working near downtown and living around Greenville.

Stephanie Howat

Mar 23, 2012, 11:05:15 AM3/23/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Count me in! I live in Plano, work in Irving, and spend a lot (a LOT)
of time in Dallas, so I'm up for meeting pretty much anywhere.

Lindsey

Apr 7, 2012, 1:38:26 PM4/7/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups

I live in East Dallas, but will go anywhere in town to meet some nice
ladies. The only question now is when and where?
On Mar 23, 9:05 am, Stephanie Howat <skho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Count me in! I live in Plano, work in Irving, and spend a lot (a LOT)
> of time inDallas, so I'm up for meeting pretty much anywhere.
>
> On Mar 22, 7:01 pm, Amanda Brown <acbrow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm moving toDallasnext week - I'd love to meet some 'pinners! I'll
> > be working near downtown and living around Greenville.
>
> > On Mar 22, 6:50 pm, calamitous angel <lunarendea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'm halfway betweenDallasand Austin, so for the right event or with

cnl...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2012, 6:29:14 PM4/27/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I just found Hairpin (luckily I came across the hilarious Villette vs.
Jane Eyre article) and I'm hooked! What do people do at Hairpin meet
ups? I'm from the Dallas area and once this torturous semester is
over, it would be fun to make new friends! :) cnl...@yahoo.com

Lauren Drexler

May 16, 2012, 4:25:03 PM5/16/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
I just moved to Dallas from NYC and am in desperate need of sarcasm. I
would love if I could join you guys next time you meet up!

On Apr 27, 5:29 pm, cnl6...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I just found Hairpin (luckily I came across the hilarious Villette vs.
> Jane Eyre article) and I'm hooked! What do people do at Hairpin meet
> ups? I'm from theDallasarea and once this torturous semester is
> over, it would be fun to make new friends! :) cnl6...@yahoo.com
Message has been deleted

kelsey...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2012, 4:37:30 PM8/23/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, lauren....@gmail.com, katherin...@gmail.com
Oh same! I don't know if this is still active, but I'll just let this reply hang out here in case anyone comes along.

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 1:51:35 PM UTC-5, katherine i. wrote:
hello dallas 'pinners!
another transplant here- I'd love to hangout with some like-minded ladies in the city (i'm in east dallas). are you out there? to quote a favorite book title -- is everyone hanging out without me?

Lauren Drexler

Aug 23, 2012, 4:56:44 PM8/23/12
to kelsey...@gmail.com, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, katherin...@gmail.com
Kelsey and Katherine let's plan something! I have fortunately made a couple friends I can bring along as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Jennifer

Aug 23, 2012, 4:58:10 PM8/23/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Yes! Let's do this. I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone

Kelsey Menzel

Aug 23, 2012, 5:00:33 PM8/23/12
to Lauren Drexler, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, katherin...@gmail.com
Yes! Great! I live in the Bishop Arts area but I'm cool with wherever.
--
Kelsey L. Menzel

Katherine Isokawa

Aug 23, 2012, 5:49:58 PM8/23/12
to Kelsey Menzel, Lauren Drexler, hairpin...@googlegroups.com
let's definitely plan something! I could do this weekend, but then I'm out of town for a month. If post-labor day is better for you ladies, you should do it and hopefully i'll get to meet all of you in october.

and i'm also cool with wherever- i'm over in the M streets.

Kelsey Menzel

Aug 23, 2012, 5:52:04 PM8/23/12
to Katherine Isokawa, Lauren Drexler, hairpin...@googlegroups.com
great! as far as this weekend goes, I'm free Friday evening but pretty busy for the rest. What would work for you, Lauren?
--
Kelsey L. Menzel

Lauren Drexler

Aug 23, 2012, 6:18:48 PM8/23/12
to Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, hairpin...@googlegroups.com
This weekend I am slammed unfortunately but hopefully we can plan something for after labor day!

Sent from my iPhone

nox...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2012, 12:20:11 AM9/15/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, lauren....@gmail.com
Is this a thing that ever happened? I keep wanting to go to a Hairpin Meetup, but I never have!

Courtney

Sep 16, 2012, 1:41:08 AM9/16/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, lauren....@gmail.com, nox...@gmail.com
Urgh, I dunno. I keep trying to post replies here but I can never get it to post correctly.

Lauren Drexler

Sep 16, 2012, 10:04:25 AM9/16/12
to Courtney, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, nox...@gmail.com
I'm so ready for a meetup - let's plan something and make this happen! Are you guys free Oct 5 for drinks?

Sent from my iPhone

Ashley

Sep 16, 2012, 10:55:43 AM9/16/12
to Lauren Drexler, Courtney, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa
Sure, I can do that. I live in Carrollton, work in Plano, and spend a lot of time in Dallas. Where are we meeting up?

Amanda Brown

Sep 16, 2012, 10:08:39 PM9/16/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Lauren Drexler, Courtney, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, nox...@gmail.com
I'm free for a happy-hour type thing Oct 5. Please?

Courtney Caldwell

Sep 16, 2012, 10:27:23 PM9/16/12
to Amanda Brown, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Lauren Drexler, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, nox...@gmail.com
I'd be up for that. Anyone have any suggestions for places to meet? Elbow Room and Doublewide are cool, but I'm always up for new places.

Lauren Drexler

Sep 16, 2012, 11:38:51 PM9/16/12
to Courtney Caldwell, Amanda Brown, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, nox...@gmail.com
Those work! Meddlesome Moth has a great patio as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Courtney Caldwell

Sep 17, 2012, 12:34:06 AM9/17/12
to Lauren Drexler, Amanda Brown, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, nox...@gmail.com
I've been meaning to try the Moth. We should definitely go someplace with a patio! :)

Sep 17, 2012, 8:33:49 AM9/17/12
to Courtney Caldwell, Amanda Brown, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, nox...@gmail.com
Awesome! I usually get out of work at 6:30 so I will head over then, but if you guys want to start earlier I can meet you.

So glad this is finally happening!

Lauren
Sent from my iPhone

jennifer bridges

Oct 4, 2012, 8:40:55 PM10/4/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
So this is happening tomorrow, right? Meddlesome Moth? I hope so!!

Courtney Caldwell

Oct 5, 2012, 9:31:19 AM10/5/12
to Lauren Drexler, Amanda Brown, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa, nox...@gmail.com
URGH. I don't think I'm going to be able to get over there tonight. :(
I hope you guys have so much fun that you want to do it again soon so I can come!

Courtney

Sent: Mon, September 17, 2012 7:33:59 AM

Ashley

Oct 5, 2012, 10:16:54 AM10/5/12
to Courtney Caldwell, Lauren Drexler, Amanda Brown, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa
One of my friends just got a new job, and we are going to celebrate tonight with dinner at The Ranch in Las Colinas. I can stop by afterward (8?) post-happy hour if anyone else is going to still be there. I am definitely interested in celebrating the end of the six weeks/grading period.

- Ashley

Lauren Drexler

Oct 5, 2012, 10:37:26 AM10/5/12
to Ashley, Courtney Caldwell, Amanda Brown, hairpin...@googlegroups.com, Kelsey Menzel, Katherine Isokawa
I have a work event as well! We can reschedule unless a bunch of you are still in, in which case we can have another. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

mayajh...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2015, 1:47:03 PM4/8/15
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Did anything ever come of this meetup group? I would love to get together if people are doing anything!