restore open files

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Mar 8, 2008, 2:55:42 PM3/8/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Chris, is that setting working for you under openSuse? I've just realized that it doesn't work, at least on my laptop. (OpenSuse 10.3 64bits)

if you explain me what should HaiQ do to store the open files when you close it, so it can restore next time you turn it on i can check if that's working.

Cheers,

Jose.

Christian Dähn

Mar 8, 2008, 3:12:45 PM3/8/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose,

Chris, is that setting working for you under openSuse? I've just realized that it doesn't work, at least on my laptop. (OpenSuse 10.3 64bits)

if you explain me what should HaiQ do to store the open files when you close it, so it can restore next time you turn it on i can check if that's working.

Mhm... it's a bug - the ini-setting "general---save_open_files=true" isn't added to automatically -
I will fix it as soon as possible.

As short fix you can just add the "general---save_open_files=true" to haiq.ini and then it works
under WinXP, openSUSE 10x & Co.

ciao,
Chris

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas