SVN question and "win32_no_console" suggest

icoz

Mar 4, 2008, 1:53:47 PM3/4/08
to HaiQ Development
Hello, all! :)

Question:
Who can tell me, how to add to svn some "ru.ts"-files? They are
incomplete, but almost done. I just can't translate correctly some
phrases... :(

Suggest:
And I suggest this moddings to haiqconfig.pri and haiq.pro:
me)

1) in haiqconfig.pri
HaiQ_CONFIG += release win32_no_console

contains(HaiQ_CONFIG,release) {
#Release mode
CONFIG -= debug
CONFIG += release
} else {
#Debug mode
CONFIG += debug
CONFIG -= release
}
2) haiqcore.pro (begin of file):
HAIQDIR=../..
include($$HAIQDIR/src/haiqconfig.pri)

TEMPLATE = app
CONFIG += qt #qtestlib
CONFIG += console

win32 {
TARGET = haiq
contains(HaiQ_CONFIG, win32_no_console): CONFIG -= console
} else {
#Thanks, Diego
TARGET = haiq.bin
system(chmod +x ../../haiq)
}

jeremy....@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2008, 2:35:03 PM3/4/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 1:53 PM, icoz <vlad_...@rambler.ru> wrote:

Hello, all! :)

Question:
Who can tell me, how to add to svn some "ru.ts"-files? They are
incomplete, but almost done. I just can't translate correctly some
phrases... :(

If you get an account on sourceforge, I will give you permission to commit your changes. Otherwise, you could email them to me (Jeremy....@gmail.com) or Jose (jgvald...@gmail.com).

Regarding the console, I wish that this could be option configurable at run time. Does anybody know if this is possible?

Thanks!
Jeremy

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Mar 5, 2008, 3:09:28 AM3/5/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you want, you can send me a packed file with the translations, so i can commit the changes to SVN. Also i will update the translation status page in the group.

Thanks,

Jose.

Christian Dähn

Mar 5, 2008, 3:41:28 AM3/5/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Regarding the console, I wish that this could be option configurable at run time. Does anybody know if this is possible?

Sorry, but as far as I know it's a compiler flagunder Windows (MS VS C++) which decides,
if a console will be opened or not :-(

ciao,
Chris