New function: Replace only in selected text

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Apr 10, 2008, 9:48:04 AM4/10/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm sorry to have delayed this function so long, but finally you can use it :)

It must be improved, but it's usable. I haven't been able to keep text selected, but i'm working on it. This means that if you try to replace matches one by one, the text selection will be lost. So the best approach is replace all matches inside selected text.

Btw, when you mark the "replace in selected text only" setting, when you type something inside the find line, the cursor won't highlight the next match and it will display all matches whithin the selection.

Cheers, Jose.

P.S: Sadly i had a problem with SVN login and could not commit changes until today. If anyone has the same problem, Jeremy can try to fix the problem removing and adding your username or you can try changing your password.

magland

Apr 14, 2008, 7:13:40 AM4/14/08
to HaiQ Development
Jose, I finally got around to trying your update, and I get the
following compile error:

defaulteditorwindow(50): error 'checkSelectedText': undeclared
identifier.

Jeremy

On Apr 10, 9:48 am, "Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas"

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Apr 14, 2008, 8:08:06 AM4/14/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm... maybe i forgot to commit the ui file? I will check this evening and fix it. Sorry.