bug loading a read-only project

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Oct 28, 2008, 4:16:43 AM10/28/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yesterday i tried to load a project that was read-only and i realized that no files were loaded, so i checked the output to find out what was wrong. Our modified qmake tries to create a file named qmake-HaiQ.output with the needed info. The problem is that this output is stored in the project folder, so if the dir is read only for that user then qmake-haiq can't generate that file.

Can we modify how this qmake-haiq works so it stores the output inside haiq tmp folder?

Cheers,

Jose

jeremy....@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2008, 2:07:45 PM10/29/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jose,
I have fixed that problem by creating the qmake-HaiQ.output file in the computer's temporary directory. I hope that does the trick without causing any new problems.
Regards,
Jeremy

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Oct 29, 2008, 3:08:12 PM10/29/08