url

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

magland

未读,
2008年9月2日 19:44:362008/9/2
收件人 HaiQ Development
Chris,
I think we should not get hung up on the url... what do you think of
ide4qt.org, or something similar?
Jeremy

Christian Dähn

未读,
2008年9月3日 03:13:322008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeremy,

>I think we should not get hung up on the url... what do you think of
>ide4qt.org, or something similar?

I had the same thoughts - but we maybe could get problems with Nokia/Trolltech,
if we use their brand "Qt" inside our urls.

So my proposal would be:
- we could make a brain storming for domain names
- in parallel we try to get www.haiq.info from Stefan (he offered me the domain for free)
- if getting haiq.info fails, we could take a domain from our brainstorming

What do you think?

ciao,
Chris

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

未读,
2008年9月3日 03:16:192008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
It's a good idea. I will think some names during the day and post any that sounds good enough :)

Cheers,

Jose

2008/9/3 Christian Dähn <da...@asinteg.de>

jeremy....@gmail.com

未读,
2008年9月3日 06:43:022008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good, Chris. Below's my brainstorming (they are all available). I welcome everyone to put in ideas or agree/disagree with any of the names already brought up.

www.haiqdeveloper.org
www.haiqdev.org
www.coreinterface.org
www.haiqproject.org
www.openhaiq.org
www.innovativedeveloper.org

Personally, I like coreinterface.org. :)

Jeremy

Christian Dähn

未读,
2008年9月3日 07:38:492008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> Personally, I like coreinterface.org. :)

tzztzzz.. freak ;-)

Here my ideas:

www.haiqide.org / www.haiq-ide.org

www.smart-ide.org
www.smart-coding.org

My personal favorite is www.openhaiq.org and second place is www.haiqdeveloper.org.

But IMHO nothing would be as cool as a domain "www.haiq.xxx".

ciao,
Chris

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

未读,
2008年9月3日 07:41:102008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
I still have no good name to propose.. but i think that it should have the word haiq somewhere... isn't it? if not... something related.

:/

2008/9/3 Christian Dähn <da...@asinteg.de>

jeremy....@gmail.com

未读,
2008年9月3日 13:16:532008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
Continued brainstorming...

www.haiqtide.org
www.haiqtips.org
www.haiqtools.org
this way we can have "qt" in the name "by accident"

I also like haiqdeveloper.org, openhaiq.org, and haiqide.org.

Jeremy

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

未读,
2008年9月3日 13:50:152008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
Ok, i had no luck trying to find a good name, so i will vote one of your proposals :)

2008/9/3 Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas <jgvald...@gmail.com>

icoz

未读,
2008年9月3日 14:27:152008/9/3
收件人 HaiQ Development
Hi.

I like haiqdeveloper.org and haiqide.org. :)
Also I find free "haiq.pro"-domain.

Icoz

On 3 сент, 21:16, jeremy.magl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Continued brainstorming...
>
> www.haiqtide.orgwww.haiqtips.orgwww.haiqtools.org
> this way we can have "qt" in the name "by accident"
>
> I also like haiqdeveloper.org, openhaiq.org, and haiqide.org.
>
> Jeremy
>
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas <
>
> jgvaldeca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I still have no good name to propose.. but i think that it should have the
> > word haiq somewhere... isn't it? if not... something related.
>
> > :/
>
> > 2008/9/3 Christian Dähn <da...@asinteg.de>
>
> >> Hi,

> >> tzztzzz.. freak ;-)
>
> >> Here my ideas:
>
> >>www.haiqide.org/www.haiq-ide.org
>
> >>www.smart-ide.org
> >>www.smart-coding.org
>
> >> My personal favorite iswww.openhaiq.organd second place is

Christian Dähn

未读,
2008年9月3日 14:41:002008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
>Also I find free "haiq.pro"-domain.

...mhmm.. that's a cool TLD, especially for Qt develeopers ;-)

ciao,
Chris

jeremy....@gmail.com

未读,
2008年9月3日 14:59:012008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
I like haiq.pro also, but it seems to be more expensive, and there may be some restrictions (to be considered a certified "professional" organization). I propose we vote between the following.

www.haiqdeveloper.org
www.haiqide.org
www.openhaiq.org

My preferences are:
(1) haiqide
(2) haiqdeveloper
(3) openhaiq

Christian Dähn

未读,
2008年9月3日 16:06:062008/9/3
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

ok here my preferences:

(1) haiq.info
(2) haiqide.org
(3) openhaiq.org

ciao,
Chris

jeremy....@gmail.com

未读,
2008年9月4日 08:29:542008/9/4
收件人 ha...@googlegroups.com
Regarding domain name, here's a proposal:
We reserve haiqdeveloper.org (or haiqide.org) and use that for developers of HaiQ, i.e. issue tracking, roadmap, svn repository, and other stuff.
Then we also get haiq.info from Stephan and display there general info for users of HaiQ.
Let me know what you all think,
Jeremy

icoz

未读,
2008年9月4日 11:14:122008/9/4
收件人 HaiQ Development
Hmmm...

Sounds good! One site for users (with screenshots, user-forum, etc.),
one - for developers (svn, dev-forum, etc.)!
But I think it will be useful to add crosslinks on these sites.

Btw: what kind of base for site do you want to use? I like ModX
(modxcms.com). Or you want to setup Wiki, Traс (http://
trac.edgewall.org/)?

Icoz
回复全部