How to add a new class into my project?

han...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2008, 8:22:25 PM2/21/08
to HaiQ Development
Hi all:
I have searched the group, and can't find the answer. It's a very
simple question, how to add a new class into my project?
hanrai

magland

Feb 21, 2008, 9:30:26 PM2/21/08
to HaiQ Development
You need to type the class in by hand :)

If you want to help create a plugin that automates the process of
adding a new file to a project (or a new class to a file), I'd be
happy to get you started.

Regards,
Jeremy

Christian Dähn

Feb 23, 2008, 8:22:17 PM2/23/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

today I checked out HaiQ completely new under WinXP Pro SP2
and compiled it with VisualStudio C++ Express 2008 and Qt 4.3.4.

I tried to test the updated translation and added "language=de" to haiq.ini -
but: nothing was translated :(

Does anybody know, why?

ciao,
Chris

magland

Feb 23, 2008, 9:10:28 PM2/23/08
to HaiQ Development
Do you have .qm files in haiq/translations? If not, I believe you can
create those from within trasto...
Jose, is this right?

Jeremy

Christian Dähn

Feb 24, 2008, 3:31:40 PM2/24/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I created all .qm files with trasto and checked them -
but no plugin seems to use them...

ciao,
Chris

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Feb 24, 2008, 6:01:59 PM2/24/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
I will try it tomorrow (as today it's too late). Christian, could you test spanish lang?

Christian Dähn

Feb 25, 2008, 8:12:41 AM2/25/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tested the translation under linux and it worked - only the "Tools" menu wasn't
translated due to missing entries in toolsmenu_xx.ts - maybe the tr("...") macros
are missing for this menu.

The translation problem still exists under Windows XP with VS2008.

ciao,
Chris

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Mar 3, 2008, 12:16:44 PM3/3/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have updated polish, english and spanish translations. Also, i have updated all the translations and removed the obsolete strings. You can check the status of translations in the group page.

Cheers, Jose

Christian Dähn

Mar 3, 2008, 3:21:06 PM3/3/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
> I will try it tomorrow (as today it's too late). Christian, could you test spanish lang?

Today I tested the translation under WinXP with the current svn snapshot
and VS2008 Express - but no luck again with german and spanish :-(

Has anybody comparable problems under Windows?

ciao,
Chris

magland

Mar 4, 2008, 7:58:26 AM3/4/08
to HaiQ Development
Chris,
Could you try putting some debug lines in
HaiQPluginManager::loadPlugin(), found in src/haiqcore/
haiqpluginmanager.cpp.
Jeremy