Qt docs

markc

Sep 30, 2008, 3:51:10 AM9/30/08
to HaiQ Development
Newbie question, I've got haiQ built from trunk using a qt-4.5
snapshot but I'm lost trying to get any Qt documentation into /usr/
share/doc/qt/html/assistant.dcf. This is probably a generic Qt build
question but I've run out of google ideas so can someone spare me some
pain and give me a hint how to build Qt docs so haiQ can use them
please ?

icoz

Sep 30, 2008, 11:21:35 AM9/30/08
to HaiQ Development
Hi, markc.

Can you tell me why are you using unstable version of Qt4? Is it so
necessary?
Does Qt4.4.3 works fine on your system? Or are you getting the same
problem?
What OS do you use?

Icoz

mcons...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2008, 7:45:55 PM9/30/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
On 2008-10-01, icoz wrote:
> Can you tell me why are you using unstable version of Qt4? Is it so
> necessary?

I provide daily svn trunk KDE4 packages and I want to do the
same with some Qt applications based on qt-4.5.0-snapshot.

> Does Qt4.4.3 works fine on your system? Or are you getting the same
> problem?

It's built with the same options and has the same problem.

> What OS do you use?

My system is ArchLinux based. Perhaps I should download a Debian
source package and compare Qt the debian/rules configure options.
HaiQ r402 builds okay and so does qt-snapshot, other than the
issue of missing docs, which is not a haiQ problem but I thought
someone here might know of an obvious simple reason why. FWIW I
use a "-docdir /usr/share/doc/qt" configure option and I have
doxygen installed but no /usr/share/doc/qt/html/ dir and files.
I'm sorry about posting this here, I should chase it up via a
Qt specific channel. I am also testing whether I can send and
receive a googlegroups message from Kmail.

Thanks for your reply.

--markc