translations-status

DsTr

Jul 23, 2008, 3:27:37 PM7/23/08
to HaiQ Development
Do U need help with the russian translation?

jeremy....@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2008, 3:38:35 PM7/23/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Yes, any help is appreciated. It appears that according to:

http://haiq.googlegroups.com/web/trasto.html?gda=v52XCjwAAACLhWYZyzPklmzX6miP14Vh9YliRldHGTFD90Tm8PPOymG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDTIbX59mfKBB6MaWgUuLRmO

76% of Russian translation has been completed.

See http://groups.google.com/group/haiq/web/translations for some more information about adding translations to haiq.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Jul 24, 2008, 3:02:23 AM7/24/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
This reminds me that i should run Trasto today and check the real status of translations.  (And include name of translators in the website).

Feel free to send me a package with the translations. I will check now who sent the russian translation, so both of you can talk and improve the translation.

Cheers,

Jose

icoz

Jul 24, 2008, 1:40:45 PM7/24/08
to HaiQ Development
Sorry. I fogot to check russian translation status. I'll try to fix
this in a couple of days.

On 24 июл, 11:02, "Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas"
<jgvaldeca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This reminds me that i should run Trasto today and check the real status of
> translations.  (And include name of translators in the website).
>
> Feel free to send me a package with the translations. I will check now who
> sent the russian translation, so both of you can talk and improve the
> translation.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jose
>
> 2008/7/23 <jeremy.magl...@gmail.com>:
>
> > Yes, any help is appreciated. It appears that according to:
>
> >http://haiq.googlegroups.com/web/trasto.html?gda=v52XCjwAAACLhWYZyzPk...
>
> > 76% of Russian translation has been completed.
>
> > Seehttp://groups.google.com/group/haiq/web/translationsfor some more
> > information about adding translations to haiq.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Jeremy

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Jul 24, 2008, 7:05:59 PM7/24/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
No problem Icoz :)

icoz

Aug 4, 2008, 8:25:33 AM8/4/08
to HaiQ Development
I have updated translations.
Russian = 100%

On 25 июл, 03:05, "Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas"
<jgvaldeca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No problem Icoz :)
>
> 2008/7/24 icoz <vlad_ag...@rambler.ru>:
>

> > Sorry. I fogot to check russian translation status. I'll try to fix
> > this in a couple of days.
>
> > On 24 июл, 11:02, "Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas"
> > <jgvaldeca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > This reminds me that i should run Trasto today and check the real status
> > of
> > > translations.  (And include name of translators in the website).
>
> > > Feel free to send me a package with the translations. I will check now
> > who
> > > sent the russian translation, so both of you can talk and improve the
> > > translation.
>
> > > Cheers,
>
> > > Jose

> > ..

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Aug 5, 2008, 7:37:36 AM8/5/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
I've tested the fork version of Trasto.

Icoz, you made a very interesting workaround to fix what seems to be a lupdate error :) thanks for the code. I get some unwanted data when running lupdate, but i will check where's the problem and try to fix it.

It works with OpenSuse 11.0 and Qt 4.4.0 (i will test with 4.4.1 as soon as the package is available).

Cheers, Jose

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Aug 5, 2008, 2:48:52 PM8/5/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Icoz,

I'm checking right now the changes you have done to Trasto's fork and i just wanted to say that although this method works right now, we need to find a better solution for Trasto.

Don't misunderstand me :) It's a good solution that helps us to update the translations right now, but now it depends on Trasto to determine which languages to translate. It's easy for us to include a new language for HaiQ, but when i first wrote Trasto I planned to create a tool that would help any project that have several .pro files (a .pro for each module or plugin).

So, if you don't mind, i think that we can keep using Trasto_icoz right now, and update Trasto only when we have a solution that works as it used to work (IMHO when lupdate work as it's expected to work).

And, as a second point, don't you get extra languages that should not exist? Like C, openprojects_zh_tw and NAME$_zh_tw... i think that it's a minor bug.. i will continue checking the code and commit the fix, if you don't mind.

Cheers,

Jose.

P.S: and, thanks for finding a solution that allows us to use lupdate.

icoz

Aug 6, 2008, 5:38:20 AM8/6/08
to HaiQ Development
Jose,

I see, this is at most a makeshift. As I wrote our problems with
Trasto are based on lupdate-bug. I hope, that when lupdate-bug will be
fixed Trasto will work fine without modifications.
My fork has some problems like:
1) if in haiq/projects are placed some projects, they updates too,
because they are in haiq-directory. I think best way to fix it -
search only in "$HAIQDIR/src"
2) it makes translation for designer and lib (all qt-includes inside
haiqdesigner)
3) there are translations for templates (which are in haiq/template).
Fix see in 1).

PS. i made some modifications in Trasto_icoz:
- fixed 1-3 errors
- now looks for pro-files only in src-dir
- added check for "translations.pri" string inside *.pro

PPS. Trasto_icoz works fine only for haiq, it is not a universal tool.

Regards,
icoz.

On 5 авг, 22:48, "Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas"
<jgvaldeca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Icoz,
>
> I'm checking right now the changes you have done to Trasto's fork and i just
> wanted to say that although this method works right now, we need to find a
> better solution for Trasto.
>
> Don't misunderstand me :) It's a good solution that helps us to update the
> translations right now, but now it depends on Trasto to determine which
> languages to translate. It's easy for us to include a new language for HaiQ,
> but when i first wrote Trasto I planned to create a tool that would help any
> project that have several .pro files (a .pro for each module or plugin).
>
> So, if you don't mind, i think that we can keep using Trasto_icoz right now,
> and update Trasto only when we have a solution that works as it used to work
> (IMHO when lupdate work as it's expected to work).
>
> And, as a second point, don't you get extra languages that should not exist?
> Like C, openprojects_zh_tw and NAME$_zh_tw... i think that it's a minor
> bug.. i will continue checking the code and commit the fix, if you don't
> mind.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jose.
>
> P.S: and, thanks for finding a solution that allows us to use lupdate.
>
> 2008/8/5 Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas <jgvaldeca...@gmail.com>
>
> > I've tested the fork version of Trasto.
>
> > Icoz, you made a very interesting workaround to fix what seems to be a
> > lupdate error :) thanks for the code. I get some unwanted data when running
> > lupdate, but i will check where's the problem and try to fix it.
>
> > It works with OpenSuse 11.0 and Qt 4.4.0 (i will test with 4.4.1 as soon as
> > the package is available).
>
> > Cheers, Jose

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Aug 6, 2008, 5:44:40 AM8/6/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Icoz,

I have submitted the bug to Qt bug tracker, hopefully they will fix it for 4.4.2. I'm not sure if they will release a patch for Qt 4.4.1 source code that fixes the issue.

Your fix seems to work perfectly now :)

Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas

Aug 14, 2008, 3:06:48 AM8/14/08
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After all, it seems that lupdate bug is caused by HaiQ .pro files. I'm trying to fix them, as we don't use correctly the HAIQDIR variable and that's what causes all the mess.

I will update the .pro files as soon as they work as they should.