I see, this is at most a makeshift. As I wrote our problems with
Trasto are based on lupdate-bug. I hope, that when lupdate-bug will be
fixed Trasto will work fine without modifications.
My fork has some problems like:
1) if in haiq/projects are placed some projects, they updates too,
because they are in haiq-directory. I think best way to fix it -
search only in "$HAIQDIR/src"
2) it makes translation for designer and lib (all qt-includes inside
3) there are translations for templates (which are in haiq/template).
Fix see in 1).
PS. i made some modifications in Trasto_icoz:
- fixed 1-3 errors
- now looks for pro-files only in src-dir
- added check for "translations.pri" string inside *.pro
PPS. Trasto_icoz works fine only for haiq, it is not a universal tool.
On 5 авг, 22:48, "Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas"
> I'm checking right now the changes you have done to Trasto's fork and i just
> wanted to say that although this method works right now, we need to find a
> better solution for Trasto.
> Don't misunderstand me :) It's a good solution that helps us to update the
> translations right now, but now it depends on Trasto to determine which
> languages to translate. It's easy for us to include a new language for HaiQ,
> but when i first wrote Trasto I planned to create a tool that would help any
> project that have several .pro files (a .pro for each module or plugin).
> So, if you don't mind, i think that we can keep using Trasto_icoz right now,
> and update Trasto only when we have a solution that works as it used to work
> (IMHO when lupdate work as it's expected to work).
> And, as a second point, don't you get extra languages that should not exist?
> Like C, openprojects_zh_tw and NAME$_zh_tw... i think that it's a minor
> bug.. i will continue checking the code and commit the fix, if you don't
> P.S: and, thanks for finding a solution that allows us to use lupdate.
> 2008/8/5 Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas <jgvaldeca...@gmail.com
> > I've tested the fork version of Trasto.
> > Icoz, you made a very interesting workaround to fix what seems to be a
> > lupdate error :) thanks for the code. I get some unwanted data when running
> > lupdate, but i will check where's the problem and try to fix it.
> > It works with OpenSuse 11.0 and Qt 4.4.0 (i will test with 4.4.1 as soon as
> > the package is available).
> > Cheers, Jose
> > 2008/8/4 icoz <vlad_ag...@rambler.ru