Haiola refinement; more Scriptures posted

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

Apr 25, 2014, 10:20:33 PM4/25/14
to Hai...@googlegroups.com, Hai...@ebible.org
Aloha!

As of Sat, 26 Apr 2014 00:48:00 GMT UTC, I have electronically published Scriptures in
349 languages
376 dialects
382 freely redistributable translations
13 limited-sharing translations
395 total public translations
March hits on Bible sites I operate: 3,297,451.

The translations mentioned above are spread around on different sites, but between Bibles.pw and eBible.org/study, you can find them all in inScript format. Check out John Dyer's demonstration of inScript at http://vimeo.com/92655581. Disclaimer: this is a work under construction, and (1) we are debugging the search feature, which has some known issues, and (2) there isn't yet an easy way to get a local installation on your computer (but it is possible, and we are working on making it easier). Finding Bibles on the Internet will be easier once DBS resurrects Find-A-Bible.

Haiola has just been updated to include a feature to import metadata from an ETEN DBL publication bundle. Just unzip it into a folder called "usx" under the appropriate Haiola input project directory. I don't know who else might use that feature, but I really like it. :-)

--
Your partner in electronic Bible publishing,

MICHAEL JOHNSON
1215 S KIHEI RD STE O-728
KIHEI HI 96753-5220

USA

Verizon Wireless Mobile: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule or +1 719-387-7238
Bibles.pw
eBible.org
MLJohnson.org