Haiola Windows installation bug fixed

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

Sep 29, 2015, 1:34:18 AM9/29/15
to Hai...@googlegroups.com
Aloha!

I finally tracked down and squashed the bug that was making the Haiola Windows installer fail. The update currently at Haiola.org should fix that. (Please let me know if it doesn't.)
This update of Haiola also generates XeTeX files, which is the first step in generating some quality PDF files, but in its current state, it probably isn't useful for anyone other than XeTeX experts. I left it in, anyway, for this release. Hopefully it will actually be useful in the next release.

--
Your partner in electronic Bible publishing,

MICHAEL JOHNSON
PO BOX 881143
PUKALANI HI 96788-1143

USA