\qd support added to Haiola; FTP fading away from eBible.org

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Michael Johnson

未读,
2021年12月20日 23:17:232021/12/20
收件人 Hai...@googlegroups.com

I trust you are having a wonderful Advent Season as we remember God coming in the flesh as a baby to save us.

I just uploaded a minor update to haiola.org to give Haiola support for the new \qd marker. It also recovers a bit more gracefully from nonrectangular tables in the input. (I don't recommend using nonrectangular tables in Scripture source, but if you do, the PDF output will be less ugly, now.)

Another change, prompted by the last of the major web browsers dropping support for the ancient File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and a college student telling me he couldn't get a file on the eBible.org ftp server, was that I have moved everything from the ftp area of our server farm except for anonymous ftp access to the eBible.org repository for the Crosswire Sword Project family of Bible study applications. That is still necessary, since many of those applications have not yet switched over to HTTPS access to the repository on eBible.org. Everything that was on the ftp server, and is still relevant, is available via normal HTTPS access on eBible.org or cryptography.org.

With your help, we keep sending God's Word to people all over the world. So far, we are up to over 165 million deliveries of Scripture in 1,252 Bible translations. Glory be to God!

--

Aloha,
Michael Johnson

26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747
• USA
mljohnson.orgeBible.orgWorldEnglish.BiblePNG.Bible
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram/Twitter: @kahunapule • Facebook: fb.me/kahunapule

回复全部
回复作者
转发