Haiola updated at haiola.org

Michael Johnson

Dec 10, 2021, 10:22:09 PM12/10/21
to Hai...@googlegroups.com

Merry Christmas!

There is a minor update of Haiola available at https://haiola.org that has a (I hope) a less confusing interface for people to set up new projects. Instead of the earlier mandatory directory locations with different directories for USFM, USX, and USFX source files or 2 different versions of Paratext project directories, you can now just put any one kind of source files in the source directory. The source directory can be any of the old mandatory directory names (with BibleConv/projectname/Source still being the default), or it can be the project directory of a program that also keeps data in USFM format, like Paratext. It may not yet be user friendly, but at least it should be less hostile to new users.

If you want to see actual numbers of how Bible distribution is going through our web sites, see https://eBible.org/metrics/. Spoiler alert: we have gone over 163 million Scripture deliveries in 1,126 dialects so far. Glory be to God!

--

Aloha,
Michael Johnson

26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747
• USA
mljohnson.orgeBible.orgWorldEnglish.BiblePNG.Bible
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram/Twitter: @kahunapule • Facebook: fb.me/kahunapule