Mele Kalikimaka! Haiola setup missing file supplied, now.

Michael Johnson

Dec 22, 2016, 5:59:02 PM12/22/16
to Hai...@googlegroups.com

Oops! Sorry about the omission of bookorder.txt from the setup files of Haiola, yesterday. I just uploaded corrected copies to https://haiola.org for you to download when you are ready. Because the setup is different than the last one, it would probably be a good idea to uninstall the last version before installing this one on Windows.

If you find any other problems with the latest Haiola, please let me know. The next update will probably be about the 2nd week of January, and I would like to squash any other setup bugs by then.

Have an awesome Christmas!

--
Your partner in electronic Bible publishing,

MICHAEL JOHNSON
PO BOX 881143
PUKALANI HI 96788-1143

USA