Haiola updated

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

May 16, 2014, 7:47:33 PM5/16/14
to Hai...@googlegroups.com, Hai...@ebible.org
Aloha!

Based on valuable feedback from our Bible-reading fans, I have tweaked the Mobile HTML output of Haiola, again. I replaced the CSS drop-down menus with separate selection pages. This makes for a better and faster navigation experience, especially on small screen devices, without sacrificing any usability on large screen devices. It still works with any writing system in our Bible collection, and uses still fewer of our readers' precious megabytes. (If you have lived in Papua New Guinea, you know what I mean.)

I have also been working on some cool search enhancements using MySQL, but that is still under construction.

For the number lovers among us:
Haiola project statistics as of Wed, 14 May 2014 19:13:39 GMT UTC
523 languages
561 dialects
567 freely redistributable translations
13 limited-sharing translations
580 total public translations

I know, that is too many numbers. But it isn't all about numbers. It is about really reaching everyone we can with the life-changing Word of God. That is what makes me happy. That is what will last for eternity.

--
Your partner in electronic Bible publishing,

MICHAEL JOHNSON
1215 S KIHEI RD STE O-728
KIHEI HI 96753-5220

USA

Verizon Wireless Mobile: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule or +1 719-387-7238
Bibles.pw
eBible.org
MLJohnson.org