New metrics available

Michael Johnson

Nov 4, 2016, 7:24:47 PM11/4/16
to Hai...@googlegroups.com

Many times I have been asked what country Bible page views and downloads go to. I have also been asked if the web server statistics can show which Bible translations were being looked at or downloaded. The standard web server log file analysis reports don't give that information, at least not in any useful format. So, over the last few days, I wrote my own custom log analyzer that is programmed with the knowledge of our Bible translation naming conventions, etc., fed it over 44 gigabytes of server logs, and out came this report: http://eBible.org/metrics/.

Because not all relevant web server logs were available for all sites, the numbers may be underreported for September 2016 and earlier (and definitely are underreported for eBible.org and Bible.cloud for those months), but the numbers from PNGScriptures.org and TokPlesBaibel.org should be good for the whole range displayed.

--
Your partner in electronic Bible publishing,

MICHAEL JOHNSON
PO BOX 881143
PUKALANI HI 96788-1143

USA