MERRY CHRISTMAS! Haiola finally updated!

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

Dec 22, 2016, 1:12:01 AM12/22/16
to Hai...@googlegroups.com

Greetings from the middle of the Pacific Ocean!

There has finally been a much-awaited update of Haiola released to haiola.org. It is MUCH better than what was up there yesterday, including PDF file generation for most projects when you also have XeTeX installed.

For new metrics of how we are doing with digital Bible distribution, please see eBible.org/metrics. Now it is finally possible to see some activity on individual Bible translations.

Now may our great Father God who sent his only Son, Jesus Christ, to save us grant you peace and joy!

--

Aloha,
Michael Johnson

PO BOX 881143 • PUKALANI HI 96788-1143
• USA
mljohnson.org • Phone: +1 808-333-6921 • Skype: kahunapule