Shutting down Kahunapule_Johnson@wycliffe.org

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

Jul 20, 2015, 3:11:42 PM7/20/15
to Hai...@googlegroups.com
Aloha!

At the end of this month, my old email address, Kahunapul...@Wycliffe.org will cease to work and all emails sent to it will be returned to sender. This is because @Wycliffe.org email addresses will be reserved exclusively for Wycliffe Bible Translators USA members. (I do volunteer work for PNG Bible Translation Association and for the SIL Pacific Area, but have no official connection with WBT USA other than being really good friends.) All of the rest of my email addresses should keep working, at least for now. The most reliable email address I have is the one I'm sending this message from, but I check all of the email addresses you are likely to already have regularly. Because this message is also being posted on the GoogleGroups.com web site where it is publicly accessible, I'm not going to list all of my working email addresses, here, for the benefit of the world's spammers, but you can contact me with greater security than the Wycliffe family of organization email systems at https://ebible.org/cgi-bin/contact.cgi or https://cryptography.org/cgi-bin/contact.cgi. My contact information on https://www.insitehome.org is up to date, for those of you with access to it. My contact information on http://MLJohnson.org is up to date, as well.

So... please send me some Bibles (including portions) to publish. :-)

--
Your partner in electronic Bible publishing,

MICHAEL JOHNSON
PO BOX 881143
PUKALANI HI 96788-1143

USA