Bike Rodeo!

Noble Anderson

May 17, 2012, 6:38:35 PM5/17/12
to haines-bi...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget!  Bike rodeo on Saturday May 19 at the parade grounds.  Learn bike maintenance, get your bike fitted to you, and bring your children for some fun events.  If there are enough adults, we will maybe even do some time trials, so bring your fastest bike.
bike rodeo 2012 flyer2.JPG

Sockeye Cycle Co.

May 18, 2012, 2:23:36 PM5/18/12
to haines-bi...@googlegroups.com, Noble Anderson
Hi Noble,

I will be there. Do you need anything from us? We will need a stop watch for the time trial around Small Tracts/MBR.

Regards,
Thom Ely

Sockeye Cycle Co.
Alaska Bicycle Tours, Rentals, Sales & Service
POB 829,
24 Portage St. Haines, AK 99827- 0829
381 Fifth Ave. Skagway, AK (5/1 - 9/30)
TF 877-292-4154, 907-766-2869, Fax 907-766-2851, Cell 907-314-0860
www.cyclealaska.com

This transmission and the information it contains, including any attachment, is intended solely for the named addressee(s).It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. The unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this transmission or such information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the/an addressee, and are in possession of this transmission (or any copy) without the consent of any named addressee, you must delete it and notify us immediately.