Searching for future HAID organizers

Thomas Pietrzak

Feb 8, 2020, 4:02:03 AM2/8/20
to haid-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

As the preparations for HAID 2020 in Montreal on May 18-20 are in full swing, we would like to already announce the next HAID to make sure we keep the community together. Therefore, we are searching for volunteers to host and organize the next editions. If you are interested, please reply to this e-mail so that we coordinate propositions.

We propose for now to engage discussions between volunteers in order to agree together on who organizes when. We will host a Town Hall during HAID 2020 to discuss the future of HAID.

Best,

Thomas Pietrzak
Assistant Professor, Univ. Lille
40 avenue Halley / bât. B - office B102 - 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq