Survey : Cloud Workshop For OSS Developers

linuxmalaysia

Feb 13, 2011, 9:07:45 AM2/13/11
to haf...@googlegroups.com
Survey : Cloud Workshop For OSS Developers

Take the survey online

--- Forwarded Email ---

Hi All

Ive been in talks with some of the OSDC.my folks about holding this for a long time now.  Sorry it took so long to kick off. Before I can actually finalize the contents and format of the workshop, can I get some help from you to give your feedback in this 5 question long survey.

Before you proceed to the survey, here's a few things you should know:

1) Microsoft plans to hold a cloud 1/2 OR 1 day training SPECIFICALLY for the OSS community
2) Training will be based on the MS Azure Cloud - but concepts are the same and we'll keep it as generic as possible
3) This survey is to find out what you expect out of this cloud training.
4) Survey is also to find out profile of attendees for us to prepare appropriate contents
5) The workshop is FoC
6) This survey will close on Feb 18 2011

Here's the survey link

Akmal Jaafar

-------

Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011

MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification Among ICT Profession in Malaysia

Take the survey online here