Magnet links fix?

jeff karr

Dec 30, 2015, 9:06:54 PM12/30/15
to Hadouken BitTorrent client
Is there a way to have magnet links redirect to this program. Currently i have to copy link address and manually paste into the add magnet in hadouken. There is an ext in the chrome store to do this for this app and others but it seems to be outdated and only supports the program before it was rewritten in 5.0.  this honestly is the the other feature holding this back for me,, that and a more modern looking ui would be nice.

Viktor Elofsson

Feb 16, 2016, 5:03:40 PM2/16/16
to Hadouken BitTorrent client
Hi! Sorry, not at the moment. Handling magnet links requires a protocol handler (on Windows) and for Hadouken would also mean a support application that sends the magnet links to Hadouken.

I'll try to update the Chrome extension which would be a better way forward.

Koen van der Kruk

Mar 18, 2016, 11:13:42 AM3/18/16
to Hadouken BitTorrent client
Hi Viktor,

Did you already try to update the Chrome Extension? I wa

Koen van der Kruk

Mar 18, 2016, 11:18:25 AM3/18/16
to Hadouken BitTorrent client
Sorry, I pressed the wrong button but my message was not yet finished.

Full message:

Hi Viktor,

Did you already try to update the Chrome Extension? I was thinking to make a chrome extension to redirect every magnet link found on a page to a hadouken instance.
I tried to use the Hadouken extension in the Chrome Store, but that one is very old and doesn't work with Hadouken 5.x
I would like to contribute to the Hadouken project.

Thanks for answering!

Kind regards,

Koen