Online DATASTAGE Training

Vidhya Vani

Nov 27, 2014, 5:14:01 AM11/27/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com

123Trainings Services provides the best Software’s training for various Computer IT courses through Webex, Gotomeeting.  We are providing DATASTAGE Online Training based on specific needs of the learners especially we will give innovative one to one Classes which have great opportunities in the present IT market. After completion of your course we will help you to clear your interviews and also assist you to get certified on DATASTAGE.

DATASTAGE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
DATA WAREHOUSE FUNDAMENTALS
An Introduction of Data warehousing
purpose of Data warehouse
Data ware Architecture

Introduction of Data Modeling
Entity Relationship Model
Dimensions and Fast Tables
Logical Modeling
Physical Modeling

PROCESS OF ETL (EXTRACTION, TRANSACTION @LOAD)
Introduction of Extraction , Transformation and Loding
Types of ETL tools
Key tools in the market

INSTALLATION PROCESS
Windows server
Oracle
.NET
Datastage 7.5X2 & 8x

For more information please visit our website:
http://123trainings.com/it-datastage-online-training.html

Free Demo classes on DATASTAGE Online Training & Wants any further information please contact us:
Phone:
USA :+1 720-463-3802 , 720-463-3902
Email  :
Con...@123trainings.com