Does anyone have Starfish running on Hadoop 2?

Maria Pospelova

Nov 8, 2014, 1:41:53 PM11/8/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have Starfish running on Hadoop 2?
Thank you

liwu...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2014, 9:17:40 PM11/9/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I can't run it on hadoop1 because the version is different to what it requiers. And I can't find the versions on the Internet.
So have you run it on hadoop1?

在 2014年11月9日星期日UTC+8上午2时41分53秒,Maria Pospelova写道:

yu wang

Nov 10, 2014, 7:06:25 AM11/10/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
The 'Profiler' part of Starfish significantly rely on the version of hadoop. and transparenting to another version is not an easy job.
Here on github is my job to transparent starfish to hadoop2 in part, https://github.com/wangyu0air/Starfish-for-hadoop-2.x
And there are also some bugs however, and just transparenting the profiler part takes me much time.
Use it as you like, and you are welcome to develop it

在 2014年11月9日星期日UTC+8上午2时41分53秒,Maria Pospelova写道:

Maria Pospelova

Nov 10, 2014, 6:55:39 PM11/10/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much, Yu Wang!