Need 2 IT SOX Testers Only Locals

1 view

praveeth genuineit

Oct 14, 2014, 1:10:02 PM10/14/14

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to prav...@genuineitllc.com

Job Title: IT SOX Testers
Location: New Jersey
Duration: 3 Months +
Rate: $60/hr on C2C

Job Description

We are currently seeking two (2) IT SOX Testers for a 3+ month contract in northern NJ.

Must be onsite in northern NJ. Local candidates preferred.

Responsibilities
Develop test scripts and execute testing utilizing test management tools
Follow ITS policies and procedures, including Change Control, project management methodology, and SOX controls
Contribute toward continuous process improvement of internal ITS processes in order to meet changing business unit conditions
Perform quality audits across the various ITS functions to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed
Develop and execute formal test plans
Develop and execute software testing scripts
Record and report on defects discovered during the QA and UAT testing phases
Develop and distribute project level status reports
Develop and maintain automated functional test scripts
Coordinate and support user acceptance testing
Analyze and document business processes relevant to systems projects and improve these processes where appropriate
Execute change management tasks in systems projects including, but not to limited to, communicating to key user communities, providing subject matter expertise, and acquiring proper approvals
Provide implementation and roll-out support to users
Participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, as needed
Suggest and implement process improvements for Quality Assurance and testing processes
Assist with the administration of the automated testing tools
Provide the ITS organization with feedback on the direction of the business, as appropriate

-----------------------
Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC Certified Women Owned Business
cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0
cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40

Edson Ramiro

Oct 14, 2014, 2:59:43 PM10/14/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Praveeth Chava,

I sent you an email in pvt before, but you didn't reply to it.

Do you have permission to spam this mailing list?

Your spamming is convincing me to leave...

Regards,

      Edson Ramiro

Edson Ramiro