starfish log analyzer start

Amit Sangroya

Nov 10, 2014, 5:44:57 AM11/10/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I downloaded the log analyzer and want to profile my job history file.

But when I launch the application with jws, I get the error:

com.sun.deploy.net.JARSigningException: The application component http://dl.javafx.com/javafx-rt-windows-i586__V1.2.3_b36a.jar was blocked due to a request by the vendor. Please contact the application vendor for more information.
at com.sun.deploy.security.EnhancedJarVerifier.validate(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.CacheEntry.processJar(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.CacheEntry.access$2200(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.CacheEntry$10.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.CacheEntry.writeFileToDisk(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.CacheEntry.writeFileToDisk(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.Cache.downloadResourceToTempFile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.Cache.downloadResourceToCache(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.downloadResource(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResource(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResource(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload$DownloadTask.call(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can someone help. I am running windows and want to know the time for each phase of my MapReduce application.

--

Best Regards,
Amit