DATASTAGE Online Training in CANADA

sindhuja...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2014, 4:40:57 AM12/20/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
DATASTAGE Online Training provided by Biginfosys with well Experienced IT Experts. We Provide the DATASTAGE Training as per the Student requirement by using up-to-date technologies to teach in detail and descriptive manner. We not only provide the training but also help our students to plan and build their career development path in DATASTAGE Technology as well as in any other technology.

Some of the DATASTAGE Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction about Data Stage.
2.Difference between Server Jobs and Parallel Jobs.
3.Difference between Pipeline Parallelisms.
4.Partition techniques.
5.Configuration File.
6.Difference between SMP/MPD architecture.
7.Data Stage Components Package Installer.
8.Data Stage Administrator.
9.Data stage director.
10.Designer.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: USA: +1 720-463-3801, 720-463-3901

Email: in...@biginfosys.com,

Web: http://biginfosys.com/datastage-online-training.html