Problem while profiling in Starfish

Priti

Sep 18, 2014, 1:56:53 PM9/18/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I have installed Starfish binaries and made a hadoop cluster of two nodes. Each having Hadoop 1.0.4 installed on it. I completed the first step of Installation as per your tutorial.

But, in the second step, I'm facing problem while Profiling the Wordcount example.
I have written absolute addresses in the config.sh file and have checked permissions of all the files in btrace and have made it read, read and write and executable access.

Still, its not working and showing error.

I have attached the snapshot. Please go through it and help in executing the starfish operations successfully.

Thanking You,

With best Regards,
Priti

Screenshot from 2014-09-18 22:42:12.png

Airray Liou

Sep 21, 2014, 11:02:30 AM9/21/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
I think you can change foloder Permission or foloder path.

Priti於 2014年9月19日星期五UTC+8上午1時56分53秒寫道:

petar...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 5:40:52 AM8/24/15
to Starfish
Hi Priti,

I know it's late, but have you found any solution to this?
can you please share your config file in that case?

I am experiencing the same problem.
Although I am trying to run starfish on a single node hadoop installation just for testing first.
Also i am running it on windows.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Petar