Is Starfish opensource?

Hs

Jul 24, 2012, 11:52:13 PM7/24/12
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thank you for your wonderful work on hadoop optimization. I've read your papers about starfish and i'm very impressed by your ideas. I want to know more about the implementation details of starfish. I remember i could download source code of starfish on the page http://www.cs.duke.edu/starfish/release.html .But now there seems to be no source code available. Is starfish's source code still available for research purposes ?

Thanks!

Jie Li

Aug 10, 2012, 12:21:52 AM8/10/12
to Starfish
Sorry for the late reply. Yeah we'll provide the source code for the
research purpose. Feel free to contact anyone of us with your research
interest and we'll be glad to share the source code with you!

Thanks,
Jie

On Jul 24, 8:52 pm, Hs <aswhol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thank you for your wonderful work on hadoop optimization. I've read your
> papers about starfish and i'm very impressed by your ideas. I want to know
> more about the implementation details of starfish. I remember i could
> download source code of starfish on the pagehttp://www.cs.duke.edu/starfish/release.html.But now there seems to be no

ke yuan

Jan 6, 2013, 10:10:06 PM1/6/13
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
how to contact you ?
在 2012年8月10日星期五UTC+8下午12时21分52秒,Jie Li写道:

Jie Li

Jan 6, 2013, 10:50:10 PM1/6/13
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Please email us in person. Thanks!

Jie
Sent from my mobile

Airray Liou

Sep 21, 2014, 11:24:34 AM9/21/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
HI, Jie Li

I had sent you an email , or another how to contact you ?
I want to know more about the details of starfish.
How can downloads source code ?
thanks

Jie Li於 2013年1月7日星期一UTC+8上午11時50分10秒寫道:

Maria Pospelova

Oct 20, 2014, 12:46:24 PM10/20/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jie,
I am also greatly interested in acquiring Starfish source code for research purposes.
Can you please share an email, so I can send you or other Starfish developer a request?
Thank you very much, and have a great day!
Maria

Edson Ramiro

Oct 20, 2014, 1:11:50 PM10/20/14
to hadoop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jie,

I'm also interested in having Starfish source code for research purposes. Is it possible to download from a git/svn/csv repository or to receive it by e-mail?

Thanks in advance,

      Edson Ramiro

petar...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 11:10:45 AM8/21/15
to Starfish
Hi Jie,

Is this project still active? What about support for Hadoop 2.x? Are there any plans on updating Starfish to work with Yarn?

Is the code from GitHub (https://github.com/jwlent55/Starfish) up to date or can you provide us with a fresh release of a code. I am doing a research in scheduling MR jobs in a multi-tenant environments.

Thanks!

Petar