Nick Tate on TNG.

Hollywood Dean Clean

Aug 5, 2012, 12:53:17 PM8/5/12
I remember one ep.
i think it was the one where wesley is FINALLY off to the academy and
him and Cueball hitch a ride with a Miner in his 'ramshackle old'
shuttle which the Neo-God wesley berates for its less than
starfleet-perfect condition.
all that didnt bug me as much as the profound disrespect the snotnose
little shit gives the pilot.
That is ALAN CARTER you little fucking shit! He was out winging it in
eagles, riding down black holes, space warps and fighting ALL kinds of
space menaces while you were still shitting you britches!!
he has survived more crashes than years you have been alive!
to have neogodling wesley bitching and complaining about how they
wouldnt be stuck on this desert asteroid if the Mighty Baldy had been in
charge or he had kept his ship up better galled me to the quick.
Do you realize HALF the fucking trouble they must have had keeping the
Eagle fleet flying on alpha with only the parts they could make or
salvage after they left Earth?!?
Ungreatful little Starfleet Boy Scout!

                              _
                            /'_/)
                          ,/_  /
                         /    /
                   /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                /'/    /    /    /" /_\
               ('(    ' Fuck     /'   ')
            \      You'          /
                 '\'              _.7'
                   \             (
                     \            \
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BLABBERING ABOUT, YOU MILKSOP?!?

SHORTBUS O'REETEE STICKLER.

BEWARE OF OL' JEEZL PETE.

2012: YEAR OF THE ROBBY.

SAY THEE NAY TO YAY.

Dusty

Aug 7, 2012, 12:32:11 AM8/7/12
hey,I agree...I like `1999` and like ol` Nick Tate.
From memory he`s an Aussie!!!
"Hollywood Dean Clean" <Bill...@webtv.net> wrote in message

dx...@albury.nospam.net.au

Aug 7, 2012, 6:55:14 AM8/7/12
Dusty wrote:
> hey,I agree...I like `1999` and like ol` Nick Tate.
> From memory he`s an Aussie!!!

<Snip>

And IMDB.com agrees with you!!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0851182/

Daniel

Hollywood Dean Clean

Aug 19, 2012, 11:02:18 AM8/19/12
Re: Nick Tate on TNG. dx...@albury.nospam.net.au (Dani...@teranews.com)
Dusty wrote:
>>hey,I agree...I like `1999` and like ol` Nick Tate. From memory he`s
an Aussie!!!
>And IMDB.com agrees with you!!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0851182/
Daniel

i also saw him play a reporter on Farscape. of course, an australian
show.