CheckIn feature request for assistance

thol...@codeforafrica.org

Apr 9, 2024, 3:56:06 PMApr 9
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Hello Hacks/Hackers,

I would like to extend a warm thank you to everyone who joined our bimonthly CheckIn call on Monday (8 April). During the CheckIn call, one of our Hacks/Hackers members (Chemudai) submitted a request for assistance. Chemudai has asked to be connected to a journalist or data journalist with knowledge/ experience in gold mining and the financial flow in the sector. She is currently developing a story on gold mining in Kenya. Chemudai has asked for assistance from any of our Hacks/Hackers colleagues, in and outside of Kenya.

If this sounds like something you might be able to assist with please respond to this email.

Regards,
Tholakele Nene
community Coordinator
Hacks/Hackers