Hacks/Hackers 'CheckIn' feature launch!

thol...@codeforafrica.org

Feb 12, 2024, 7:06:36 AMFeb 12
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Hello Hacks/Hackers,

In line with the vision of building strong and supportive communities, Code for Africa is introducing a Hacks/Hackers 'CheckIn' feature starting this week!

What does this mean?

We will work together as peers to provide support and project related advice for those within the community. These are the rules:

1. Kindly note, the request will be accepted on a first come, first served basis each month
2. Please ensure you submit the request to thol...@codeforafrica.org for approval. Once approved, she will share it with the community for assistance. Members are discouraged from sharing their request via DM or directly to the group, to avoid being penalised
3. The request needs to briefly but clearly detail what you need assistance with and the type of expertise you need e.g. Journalist, Researcher, Programmer, Survey developer, data analyst etc
4. The project, pitch, or grant must be owned by the Hacks/Hackers member
5. A member can only submit 1 request per month, to allow for other members to benefit from the feature
6. The feature will take 1 member each week, once the member has received assistance he/she is expected to complete the Impact Tracker form providing feedback on the assistance they received.

We hope all members will take advantage of this opportunity to lend a helping hand to their peers.

Chat soon,

Regards,
Tholakele Nene
Community Coordinator