Fwd: Hacks Hackers Meetup 26th March

Madi Yahya

Mar 31, 2014, 1:37:14 AM3/31/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
What a way to start the year. The Hacks Hackers meetup held earlier this week was out of this world. Thank you so much to all those that attended and to the presenters, Dickens and Ben, for an awesome presentation and a live demonstration of a flying quadcopter. It was even more exciting than we expected.

The exciting pictures can be viewed HERE (feel free to like our page) and the presentation during the event can be viewed on our HacksHackers Nairobi slideshare account.

We should not forget that for this chapter to be fully functional, we require an Executive Committee. The positions that are up for grabs are;
  1. HH Lead
  2. HH Treasurer
  3. HH secretary

Please do not be scared to forward your own name or a name of someone who you think will contribute greatly to the chapter. The roles are not too taxing on your time so you don't have to choose between your bread and butter and helping organise a meetup.

Again, a big thank you to those that attended and we shall strive to have more regular meetups with quality topics in discussion.

--
Madi-Jimba Yahya
0726 957 658

--
Madi-Jimba Yahya
0726 957 658

Cynara Vetch

Mar 31, 2014, 6:39:07 AM3/31/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
It was great, thanks Madi. I've been raving about the potential of Hacks Hackers for African journalism since last Wednesday!

Best Wishes,
Cynara

--

---