Membership renewal ALERT!

thol...@codeforafrica.org

Mar 11, 2024, 4:00:01 AMMar 11
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Hello Hacks/Hackers,

Happy new week! Code for Africa would like to extend their gratitude to everyone that completed the new joining form for the Hacks/Hackers community. We appreciate your efforts to meet us halfway, by submitting updated information you have allowed us to renew your membership and update our database.

However, we have realised that there is a significant number of people who have not completed the new joining form. If you are among those people, please use this week to complete the form, as a way of letting us know that you are still an active member of this community.

Kindly note that the joining form is to be completed by ALL Hacks/Hackers members.

Deadline: 20 March

Regards,
Tholakele Nene
Community Coordinator