Reminder: CheckIn feature call on Monday

thol...@codeforafrica.org

Apr 5, 2024, 10:46:11 AMApr 5
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Hello Hacks/Hackers,

I trust you have had a productive work week! As per our last communications, we will be hosting our second CheckIn call next Monday (8 April). This is a 1hour open Zoom call for all community members who express themselves better verbally.

Therefore, if you need assistance but might be struggling to express it in written form please join this call to share your request with me. I will then direct the request accordingly.

A link to the call will be shared at 11:45 am EAT. The call will be open from 12 - 1pm EAT.

Kindly note, you do not need to stay for the hour. Only to join, share your request, then leave the call.

Regards,
Tholakele Nene
Community Coordinator
Hacks/Hackers