Happening in an hour! Invitation to WanaData Uganda Agile Training

thol...@codeforafrica.org

Apr 17, 2024, 6:06:58 AMApr 17
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Hey community,

WanaData is inviting you to it's April event titled 'Conversations with a Scrum Master'. For this event WanaData has invited Scrum Master, Viola Nuwaha, to discuss her role as a Scrum Master and the endless benefits of Agile between 2pm - 3pm EAT, TODAY!

We have a special seat saved for you! Do join us to discover how to use Agile in your business and newsroom.

Bring a friend, bring a pen and a notepad. We look forward to engaging with you!

Date: 17/04/2024
Time: 2pm - 3pm EAT

Regards,