Thank you for honouring our Invitation - Hacks/Hackers Nigeria.

8 просмотров

Hacks/Hackers Nigeria

не прочитано,
3 авг. 2021 г., 08:09:1503.08.2021
– Hacks/Hackers Nigeria

Dear Hacks / Hackers,

Thank you for making out time to attend our Hacks/Hackers event which held last week on Friday 30 July, We hope you learned a thing or two and as promised, see the training Slide and Video Recording for the Session on Digital Maps and forensic satellite imagery for forensic storytelling.

Interested in joining our workspace on slack? click and complete this form to join Code for Africa's workspace.
You can download slack for Mac here and slack for Windows here
Should you have questions or challenges in joining our workspace, kindly reach out to us: John Eromosele 07038645898

We look forward to inviting you to next month's meet up.

Best Regards,

The Code for Nigeria Team

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору