Turning Your Home, Office, & Factory Compound into a Forest

Albert Kunihira

Nov 27, 2021, 3:52:25 AM11/27/21
to Greening Uganda
PLANTING FRUIT TREES AROUND HOME/OFFICE COMPOUNDS:
Greetings from Greening Uganda. Hope you’re all keeping well and safe observing the COVID19 SOPs. At Greening Uganda, we strongly believe, it is everyones responsibility to respond to CLIMATE CHANGE on a micro level. We urge you to consider planting productive FRUIT trees around your Home, Office, College, School, University, Church, Hospital etc.

Depending on your Geographical & ecology zone, the following fruit trees can be planted, Tropical Apples mango species, oranges, lemon, Guava, Tangerine, Soursop, Pomegranate, Jackfruit, Mulberry etc, the list is long and you can find it attached below. These fruit tree seedlings can be planted in your backyard, compound, Hotel Compound, Office Compound etc, for more details https://greeninguganda.com/Products OR visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=greeningugandaforestryservices&set=a.1798934936939355

BEST HOME/FAMILY/HOTEL AVOCADO:
We have one of the best avocadoes for your home or Hotel https://www.greeninguganda.com/Products/Semil34DELIVERIES:We do deliveries for both small and large quantities across the Country, for more details visit us at  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=greeningugandaforestryservices&set=a.513209278845267

DRIP IRRIGATION:
With Drip irrigation as simple as it, we really dont need to wait for RAINY SEASONS to plant Fruit trees in home, office, school, college, university, hospital, and factories Back Yards. For more details, please visit us at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1832439120255603&type=3

ESTABLISHMENT:
If you're in Uganda, For both Home, Office & Factory Compounds or backyards, through our technical teams, we can help you establish well looked after orchards, that will in term help improve on the environment as they extract the green house gases, as well giving you food, cool air, and shade, for more details visit https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=greeningugandaforestryservices&set=a.520735551425973
KINDLY CIRCULATE WIDELY, LETS GREEN UGANDA TOGETHER. FOLLOW US ON WHATSAPP/CALL/TEXT +256-776-200002 OR +256-752-200003 EMAIL: greenin...@gmail.com
APPLES 290620.jpg