impactAFRICA: Apply to fund by April 15!

Serah Rono

Apr 14, 2016, 6:03:52 AM4/14/16
to Hacks/Hackers Kampala
Hello everyone,

impactAFRICA is a $500,000 fund for data-driven storytelling. Calls for submission have been ongoing for the last three months, with participants being encouraged to focus their submissions on health and development issues and especially those that have not been highlighted well/enough in the past.

With just under 36 hours left for this round of submissions, we encourage you to head on here and learn how you can participate in  the skills programme and submit proposals. You can also find details on impactAFRICA's four annual journalism contests here. We're on Twitter and Facebook, too or if you prefer to receive regular updates in your mail, feel free to subscribe to our mailing list here

Have a great day and all the best to all applicants.

--

Best,

Serah Njambi Rono / Developer Advocate
Code For Africa