up for some weekday harvesting?

Niki C.

Nov 6, 2011, 6:30:38 PM11/6/11
to Hackney Harvest
Hello all
An apple tree is waiting to be harvested on 119 Glyn Road, E5, near
Homerton Hospital - and this could very well be our last apple harvest
of the year? I have been trying to arrange a harvest during the
weekend with the owners of the tree but they could only do saturday
morning and neither myself nor Jamie could make that time
unfortunately. Is anyone up for a weekday harvest? Apparently the
apples have already started falling so the sooner we get to the tree
the more apples we can rescue! Let me know and I'll get in touch with
the owners to see what day they're free.
Best,
Niki