Harvest this Sunday

Lewis McNeill

Sep 26, 2011, 11:08:05 AM9/26/11
to Hackney Harvest, JamieB
Hi folks

Is anyone available this Sunday to lead a harvest? I'm away visiting my folks, so can't lend a hand I'm afraid. I'm available the following saturday to lead a harvest, so if no one can do this weekend maybe we can rearrange the HH and TLOP website calendars for the following Saturday?

Lewis

--
Lewis McNeill
The London Orchard Project

Come to our Apple Day Events on 16th, 22nd and 23rd October, for your chance to get advice on planting a fruit tree in your garden, and order a tree and starter pack for a fiver! More details on our homepage www.thelondonorchardproject.org

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.

Please note I work with The London Orchard Project on Mondays and Tuesdays and may not be able to get back to you immediately.

JamieB

Sep 27, 2011, 6:47:17 AM9/27/11
to Hackney Harvest
I am around on Sunday so can come but we need to get some trees. I'm
checking out a pub in Tottenham today that apparently has 6 trees in
its beer garden (conveniently...). Slightly out of our territory but
only just and it's easily accessible by train from Hackney Downs. And
it's a pub.

Anyone got any other thoughts for possible trees?

On Sep 26, 4:08 pm, Lewis McNeill <le...@thelondonorchardproject.org>