Harvesting this Saturday

JamieB

Oct 4, 2011, 6:46:27 AM10/4/11
to Hackney Harvest
Apologies for the late notice last time Tom. I agree that text
messages to let people know about snap harvests would be best.

We're currently trying to get some trees together for this Saturday.
Details to be confirmed but will post here as they develop.

Tom

Oct 5, 2011, 5:41:21 AM10/5/11
to Hackney Harvest
No worries,
We try again,eh!
I been out harvesting other edibles,meanwhile.And processing/
preserving them.
Just now doing cabbage fermentation,i.e. Sauerkraut!
Got me a "characteristic" smell in the house,ahem.
Unfortunately,my whole day,Saturday,already booked for conference.
I see if I can find some trees,at least!

With best of Intent,

Tom

JamieB

Oct 7, 2011, 2:29:34 AM10/7/11
to Hackney Harvest
Hi all

Info on the website:

http://hackneyharvest.com/2011/10/07/olympic-apple-harvesting-this-saturday-8th-october/

I was in chutney mode yesterday - made a load of Tottenham apple and
(purchased) beetroot chutney. Looks and tastes yum